Scott Ellsworth joined the SRS Phoenix Office in 2011 and is currently serving as a Vice President for the Phoenix office. Scott brings over fourteen years of retail experience in both project leasing and tenant representation. Before joining SRS, Scott worked for NAI Horizon, where he completed the most transactions in 2010, completing a total of 27 lease transactions in just one year. Scott has experience working on various types of retail property across Arizona with his primary focus being collaborating with property owners on project analysis, marketing strategy implementation, and lease negotiations, to maximize value on behalf of his clients. Scott has also played a vital role in working with local, regional, and national tenants on site selection throughout Arizona and the Southwest Region, including DriveTime, Carvana, Pita Pit USA, FedEx Office, and serving as the National Master Broker for Even Stevens Sandwiches. Over the span of fourteen years, Scott has negotiated over 275 leases totaling over a half million square feet of retail/restaurant space with a transaction value just over $50 million. He has also overseen multiple acquisitions and dispositions on behalf of his landlord and tenant clients, valued in excess of $50 million. Scott has also served as an expert witness and been a consultant on behalf of out of state buyers exploring the Phoenix retail market.
Community & Personal Information
- Scott is a member of the Scottsdale 20/30 Club which has raised millions of dollars for Arizona-based children’s charities since it was chartered in 1987
- Scott is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Scott has served multiple years on the planning committee for ICSC Next Generation
- When Scott is not working, he enjoys spending time with his wife Stephanie and daughter Claire, as well as golfing, and spending time with friends.
- Arizona State University – W.P. Carey School of Business, Bachelor of Science in Real Estate