EVP & Market Leader
As executive vice president of SRS Real Estate Partners and market leader for the Orlando and Tampa offices, John represents regional and national retail tenants in all aspects of site selection, strategic planning, and retail development.
John has an extensive record of achievement in providing comprehensive commercial real estate solutions with a specialty in multi-market, multi-unit expansion plans. He has been active in commercial real estate since 1984, with experience in landlord representation while at Trammell Crow Company for nine years, national corporate real estate while at CEC Entertainment for five years, and tenant representation, and portfolio dispositions with SRS Real Estate Partners since 2002.
John has extensive knowledge of all Florida markets, in addition to solid relationships with the predominant regional and national landlords and development companies. His focus is working with big box, junior box, restaurant, and disposition clients. John currently serves on the Board of Members for SRS Real Estate Partners.
- SRS Top Producer – 2004, 2005, 2008 – 2019
- CoStar Power Broker 2010 – 2016
- Chain Store Age Power Broker – 2014
- Trammell Crow Company Top Producer – 1990-1996
- Southern Methodist University – Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
John is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). He is also the licensed real estate broker for the state of Florida for SRS Real Estate Partners.
- Tenant Rep Clients – AMC Theatres, Asbury Auto, Berkshire Hathaway Automotive, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Chicken Guy!, Del Taco, El Felix, Havertys, Ida Claire, JCPenney, Lowe’s, Panda Express, Pinstripe’s, RV Retailer, Sephora, Shake Shack, Sixty Vines, Superica, The Container Store, The Optimist, Toojay’s, Top Golf, Whiskey Cake
- Disposition Clients – Asbury Auto, Cypress Equities, Lifeway, Seritage Growth Properties