EVP & Market Leader
As Executive Vice President of SRS Real Estate Partners and Market Leader for the Orlando, Tampa and South Florida offices, John represents regional and national retail tenants in all aspects of site selection, strategic planning, and retail development.
John has an extensive record of achievement in providing comprehensive commercial real estate solutions for an array of retail clients. John has been active in commercial real estate since 1984, specializing in tenant representation, development, strategic site-selection planning, portfolio dispositions and acquisitions. He has executed time efficient, regional and national strategic expansion plans for a variety of retail and restaurant companies, resulting in substantial savings to his clients.
John directs SRS' Florida operations and serves as the company's President of the Executive Committee and is a member of the Board of Directors.
- Trammell Crow Company Top Producer - 1990-1996
- Staubach Retail Services and SRS Top Producer - 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Southern Methodist University - Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
John is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and serves on the planning committee for local ICSC events in Central Florida.
- Retail Clients - AMC Theatres, Dave & Buster's, Havertys, JCPenney, Lifetime Fitness, Lifeway Christian Stores, Minus 5 Ice Lounge, Pinstripes, Shoppers World, The Container Store
- Restaurant Clients - BJ's Restaurants, CiCi's Pizza, Cooper's Hawk Winery, Corner Bakery Café, Kona Grill, Marlow's Tavern, Red Robin, Sbarro, Texas Roadhouse, Tony Roma's
- Disposition Clients - Asbury Automotive, AutoNation, Coggin Honda, CSW-Oviedo Development LLC, CVS/pharmacy, Cypress Equities AutoGroup, GSSW Real Estate Investments, Moran Capital, Radisson Resort