Asana Partners and SRS Real Estate Partners Wednesday announced several new restaurant, service, and retail options coming to Midtown Promenade in fall 2022 when renovations will be complete at the 111,000 square-foot center. Asana Partners is the center’s owner.
New eateries will include Snooze, Alici, Yumbii, and The Queso Shop. Heyday, Restore Hyper Wellness, and Les Mains Nail Bar will build on the wellness and personal service options at Midtown Promenade. Intown Animal Hospital and The Whole Dog Market will cater to pet owners in the area.
“Midtown Promenade offers a premier location with a broad range of shopping and experiential concepts,” Adrienne Crawford, senior vice president of SRS Real Estate Partners, said in a press release. “As Asana’s leasing partner, we’re delighted to announce nine new additions that will expand the options at the center attracting residents in these neighborhoods and visitors using the BeltLine.”
Renovations began at Midtown Promenade in late 2021 to add connectivity to the BeltLine Eastside Trail via a pedestrian walkway and increase the outdoor amenities at the center. Green space surrounding an exterior plaza, façade renovations and a new breezeway are part of the improvements.
“The Whole Dog Market is looking forward to being a part of the renovated Midtown Promenade,” said founder and co-owner Jean Finney. “We are excited to provide our customers with an improved shopping experience through a larger store footprint and increased parking availability.”
Here’s the new-tenant lineup:
- Colorado-based breakfast and brunch restaurant, Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, is known for serving “breakfast but different.” Menu favorites include huevos rancheros, breakfast pot pie, omelets, sandwiches, and pancake flights. Snooze has over 50 locations across eight states, including two other locations in Atlanta.
- Alici will be the first Amalfi Coast-inspired seafood restaurant in the area. The newest concept from The Porchetta Group’s Pat Pascarella will feature colorful plates with oysters, crudo, antipasti, risotto and pasta. The 3,400 square-foot restaurant will include a patio for open-air seating.
- Yumbii, a taco food truck turned brick-and-mortar, and sister concept, The Queso Shop, will face the BeltLine Eastside Trail in adjoining spaces with an expanded patio. Menu items will range from tacos, wings and sesame fries to build-your-own salad bowls. Beer, wine and house-made margaritas will be part of the beverage program.
- Intown Animal Hospital will offer a complete range of veterinary services including routine, major and emergency medical and dental services along with vaccinations.
- The Whole Dog Market is a local operator dedicated to curating the healthiest foods, treats and best supplies for the wellbeing of the whole dog (or cat). The store will specialize in holistic raw, freeze-dried and conventional foods at optimal price points.
- Nail salon Les Mains Nail Bar will occupy a 2,500 square-foot space and offer a full menu of services including manicures, pedicures, hair removal and massages.
- Heyday, a one-stop facial shop, will debut in Georgia at Midtown Promenade and offer a personalized experience with skilled skin therapists. Services will include microdermabrasion, chemical peels and gua sha, an ancient detoxifying massage.
- Restore Hyper Wellness will deliver expert guidance and an extensive array of cutting-edge modalities. Full-body wellness services will include cryotherapy, IV drip therapy, red light therapy and more.
Openings are planned for fall of 2022. In the process of remerchandising, the center lost Tuesday Morning and Richard’s Variety Store, the latter of which relocated to Ansley Mall.