Tami joined SRS Real Estate Partners in 2014 as Vice President. With more than 20 years of experience in commercial real estate, she focuses on both tenant and landlord representation through long-standing relationships with both national and local clients. Tami also has past experience representing the sales and leasing interests of over two million square feet of ground-up retail development, including employment of marketing strategies, implementation of budgets, and assisting with the site plan/tenant mix decision process.
Tami is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). She enjoys spending her free time outdoors whenever possible. She loves gardening, biking, skiing, horseback riding, camping and scuba diving.
• Retail Power Broker 2007, 2008, 2009
• NAIOP Competition Judge 2012 & 2014
• 40 Under 40, 2007
• Who’s Who in Southern Nevada Real Estate 2005-2008
• Les Schwab Tires – represented tenant and assisted with initial Colorado market entry of six stores
• iStarBowling Centers – disposition of multiple units
• Carmike Theaters – disposition of underperforming units