Managing Principal & Market Leader, SRS Retail Dallas
Ryan joined SRS Real Estate Partners in 2004and is the managing principal of the Dallas office. Ryan specializes in Tenant Representation and Disposition Services throughout the South Central U.S.
Over the past eighteen years, He has executed expansion plans for many national retailers including Corner Bakery, Lupe Tortilla, In-N-Out Burger, Mister 01 Pizza, Benihana, Lowe’s, Main Event, Amegy Bank, Havertys, Carter’s, America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Toys”R”Us/Babies”R”Us, Asbury Automotive, AutoNation, RV Retailer and Berkshire Hathaway Automotive.
Ryan has extensive experience with dispositions of surplus properties and land sales for both large national retailers and local property owners/developers. Some of the national retailers he has represented for dispositions include Target, JCPenney, Lowe’s, AutoNation, Asbury Automotive and Havertys.
- SRS Top Achiever Award – FY2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- SRS Top Producer – 2014
- D CEO Magazine Power Broker – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2023
- Staubach Retail – Rising Star Award FY 2006
- Vanderbilt University – Bachelor of Science in Economics & Finance
Ryan is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR). He is also an active member of Park Cities Presbyterian Church, the Dallas Vanderbilt Alumni Association, and the Touchdown Club, a fundraising group for The Rise School in Dallas.
Client Experience (Partial List)
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
- Main Event
- Target – Teams on the dispositions of closed stores and excess properties for Target in the central and southwest U.S.
- Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
- Asbury Automotive
- RV Retailer
- Lupe Tortilla
- Corner Bakery
- Prima Care
- Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh – Executing expansions in Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas with Carter’s team.
- Toys”R”Us/Babies”R”Us – Executed expansion plan for Toys”R”Us in Dallas/Ft. Worth, West Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
- Mister 01 Pizza