Ryan joined SRS Real Estate Partners in 2004. Ryan specializes in Tenant Representation and Disposition services throughout the South Central U.S. He has handled many assignments with a variety of national retailers such as Corner Bakery, Lupe Tortilla, Target, Main Event, Amegy Bank, Havertys, Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh, JCPenney, America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Toys”R”Us/Babies”R”Us, Asbury Automotive, and Berkshire Hathaway Automotive.
Over the past fourteen years, Ryan has executed expansion plans for a variety of retailers including Havertys, Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh, Corner Bakery, Lupe Tortilla, America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses and Toys”R”Us/Babies”R”Us. Ryan also has extensive experience in Portfolio Disposition for numerous retailers including Toys”R”Us, CVS/pharmacy, Target, JCPenney, Steak ‘n Shake, AutoNation, and Asbury Automotive.
- SRS Top Achiever Award – FY2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- SRS Top Producer – 2014
- D CEO Magazine Power Broker – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Staubach Retail – Rising Star Award FY 2006
- Vanderbilt University – Bachelor of Science in Economics & Finance
Ryan is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR). He is also an active member of Park Cities Presbyterian Church, the Dallas Vanderbilt Alumni Association, and the Touchdown Club, a fundraising group for The Rise School in Dallas.
Client Experience (Partial List)
- Corner Bakery
- Lupe Tortilla
- Dental Works
- Target – Teams on the dispositions of closed stores and excess properties for Target in the central and southwest U.S.
- Main Event
- Carter’s/OshKosh B’gosh – Executing expansions in Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas with Carter’s team.
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
- Prima Care
- Toys”R”Us/Babies”R”Us – Executed expansion plan for Toys”R”Us in Dallas/Ft. Worth, West Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
- Asbury Automotive
- Berkshire Hathaway Automotive