EVP & Principal
Ray Uttenhove joined SRS Real Estate Partners in June 2005 after a career with CBRE. She led SRS’ Atlanta office and has been a member of SRS’ Board of Members for 16 years. During her leadership tenure, she doubled revenues in the Atlanta office and built a diverse team of high producers. In addition, she was the founding chair of SRS’ Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council and SOAR, a community of SRS’ female producers empowering each other to further advance their careers. Ray’s work continues today as an industry-leading retail tenant representation expert and as a community relations leader for SRS in the Atlanta area.
Ray has a significant record of achievement in providing comprehensive real estate and consulting services to retailers and owners of retail real estate. She has directed strategic, multi-market expansion planning and implementation for her clients, producing high-volume and profitable stores for her clients.
Ray is a member of ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) and the International Women’s Forum (IWF). She chairs the Women’s Philanthropy Network at Georgia State University and serves on the Atlanta Symphony Board of Counselors and the Spark Giving Circle at the Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta. She is a past chair of the Atlanta Women’s Foundation, former president of CREW Atlanta (Commercial Real Estate Women), and a past Trustee of the Georgia State University Foundation Board.
- Consistent Top Retail Producer – Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club
- Top 20 Business Women in Atlanta Diva Award – Business To Business Magazine
- YWCA – Academy of Women Achievers
- Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate – Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Atlanta Power Women Award – Bisnow
- Top Leader “Atlanta 500” – Atlanta Magazine
- Mary Baldwin College – Bachelor of Arts
- Georgia State University – Master’s in School Psychology
- AMC Theatres
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic/Athleta
- Williams-Sonoma/West Elm/Rejuvenation