EVP & Managing Principal
Ray Uttenhove joined SRS Real Estate Partners in June 2005 after a career with CBRE. She leads the Atlanta office as Co-Market Leader and serves on the SRS Board of Directors. During her tenure, she has doubled revenues and has built a diverse team of high producers.
Ray has a significant record of achievement in providing comprehensive real estate and consulting services to retailers and owners of retail real estate. She has directed strategic, multi-market expansion planning and implementation for her clients, producing high-volume, and profitable stores for her clients.
Ray is a member of ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) and the International Women’s Forum (IWF). She serves on the Atlanta Symphony Board of Counselors, and the Spark Giving Circle at the Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta. She is past chair of the Atlanta Women’s Foundation, former president of CREW Atlanta (Commercial Real Estate Women), and past Trustee of the Georgia State University Foundation Board.
- Consistent Top Retail Producer in the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club
- Top 20 Business Women in Atlanta Diva Award – Business To Business Magazine
- YWCA – Academy of Women Achievers
- Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate – Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Atlanta Power Women Award – Bisnow
- Top Leader “Atlanta 500” – Atlanta Magazine
- Mary Baldwin College – Bachelor of Arts
- Georgia State University – Master’s in School Psychology
- AMC Theatres
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic/Athleta
- Earth Fare
- Williams-Sonoma/West Elm/Rejuvenation