EVP & Market Leader
Ray Uttenhove joined SRS Real Estate Partners in June, 2005 after a career with CBRE. She leads the Atlanta office and serves on the SRS Board of Directors. She has a significant record of achievement in providing comprehensive real estate and consulting services to users and owners of retail real estate.
Ray understands strategic, multi-market expansion planning and implementation, resulting in high-volume, profitable stores and restaurants. She also specializes in creative solutions, such as aggressive roll-outs of new concepts and challenging in-fill site selection while directing acquisition and disposition assignments across a broad geography.
Ray is a member of ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) and the International Women's Forum (IWF). She serves on the Atlanta Symphony Board of Counselors, and the Georgia State University Foundation. She is past chair of the Atlanta Women’s Foundation and former president of CREW Atlanta (Commercial Real Estate Women).
- Consistent Top Retail Producer in the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors' Million Dollar Club
- Top 20 Business Women in Atlanta Diva Award – Business To Business Magazine
- YWCA – Academy of Women Achievers
- Who's Who in Commercial Real Estate – Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Atlanta Power Women Award – Bisnow
- Top Leader "Atlanta 500" – Atlanta Magazine
- Mary Baldwin College – Bachelor of Arts
- Georgia State University – Master's in School Psychology
- AMC Theatres
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic/Athleta
- Earth Fare
- Williams-Sonoma/West Elm/Rejuvenation