EVP & Market Leader
Ray Uttenhove joined SRS Real Estate Partners in June, 2005 after a 25 year career in retail with CB Richard Ellis. She leads the Atlanta office and serves on the SRS Board of Directors. She has a significant record of achievement in providing comprehensive real estate and consulting services to users and owners of retail real estate.
Ray understands strategic, multi-market expansion planning and implementation, resulting in high-volume, profitable stores and restaurants. She also specializes in creative solutions, such as aggressive roll-outs of new concepts and challenging in-fill site selection while directing acquisition and disposition assignments across a broad geography.
Ray is a member of ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers), she serves on the Executive Committee of the Atlanta Symphony Board of Directors as well as the Board for the Georgia State University Foundation. She was past chair of the Atlanta Women’s Foundation and former president of CREW Atlanta (Commercial Real Estate Women).
- Named Number One Retail Producer in the Million Dollar Club by the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors for 2010, 2011 and 2012
- 2011 and 2012 Power Broker Award Winner for Retail Leasing by CoStar Group
- Diva Award - Business To Business Magazine - Top 20 Business Women in Atlanta
- Academy of Women Achievers - YWCA
- Who's Who in Commercial Real Estate - Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Mary Baldwin College - Bachelor of Arts
- Georgia State University - Master's Degree - Art; Master's Degree - Education
- AMC Theatres
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic/Athleta
- Earth Fare
- West Elm