Jim Hoffman represents both landlords and tenants and specializes in retail real estate dispositions, procurement and relocations. Early in his professional career, Jim worked for Shearson Lehman Brothers specializing in middle market M & A transactions. Prior to his real estate career, Jim was an entrepreneur operating multiple businesses and has more than 25 years of experience in retail services.
- Party City – represented tenant in 3 new locations in Longmont, Aurora and Superior
- Shopko – represented tenant in 10+ new locations across multiple Midwest and Western states (25,000-30,000 SF each)
- Olive Garden, Boulder – sold property to developer
- Boot Barn – represented Landlord in leasing former Pier 1 in Longmont
- Park Land Company – completed successful leases and land sale to bring occupancy to 98%+
- Bellco Credit Union - assisting client in roll out of new branches
- 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015 CoStar Power Broker: Retail
- Pennsylvania State University - Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Colorado State University - Master of Science in Earth Resources
Jim is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). He is also a Board member of the Commercial Boulder Brokers Association. He spends his free time enjoying the outdoors with his family.