Hugh J. Kelly joined SRS Real Estate Partners in 1996 and is the Managing Principal of the company's Northeast Region. Hugh is responsible for SRS's retail operations from Pennsylvania to Maine, including offices in New York and Philadelphia. He has significant record of achievement in providing comprehensive real estate and consulting services to users and owners of retail real estate.
Hugh has extensive knowledge of retail development, build-to-suit development, and has designed and executed expansion programs for a variety of retailers, including Barnes & Noble, Staples and Stop & Shop. He has successfully negotiated in excess of 2 million square feet of retail transactions in the last two years.
In addition to his real estate background, Hugh spent six years as a Managing Director of mergers and acquisitions at a private merchant banking firm based in Stamford, CT. In this capacity, Hugh was responsible for his clients' capital market activities, as well as a substantial number of acquisitions in North America and Europe.
- Greendeal Award - Top NYC Retail Deal 2007
- Staubach MVP - Top Retail Broker 2007 to 2010
- Staubach Million Dollar Producer - 2007 & 2008
- SRS Top Producer - 1996 to 2010
- Bowdoin College - Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- Babson College - MBA, Finance & Accounting
Hugh is licensed real estate broker and is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, and the Real Estate Board of New York. Hugh is active in several community and scholastic groups in Norwalk, CT.
- Barnes & Noble - Tenant Representation
- Urstadt Biddle - Landlord Representation
- Staples - Tenant Representation
- Stop & Shop Supermarket - Tenant Representation
- Walgreen's - Tenant Representation
- Whole Foods Market - Tenant Representation
- BJ's Wholesale Club - Tenant Representation