EVP & Managing Principal
Ed is executive vice president and managing principal for SRS Real Estate Partners’ (SRS) Phoenix office and is responsible for implementing marketing strategies, project analysis, and lease negotiations, as well as manages the day to day operations of the company’s Phoenix office.
With more than two decades of experience, Ed is a well-respected retail real estate professional who specializes in tenant and landlord representation as well as disposition services in Arizona. Ed has spearheaded the marketing, leasing, sales, and tenant selection in numerous centers throughout Arizona. He has managed several projects for the most prominent of developers. Ed’s user representation experience includes a variety of tenants such as grocery stores, drug stores, restaurants, and financial institutions.
- SRS Top Producer 2007-2010, 2012-2016
- CoStar Power Broker Award 2007-2009, 2012-2015
- CoStar Top Retail Leasing Broker 2012
- SRS Chairman’s Award 2010
- Iowa State University – Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance
- Member – Phoenix Thunderbirds
- Board Member – Thunderbird Charities
- Board Member – Sage Foundation
- Member – ICSC