Reduce Risk Through Laser Focus on Your Lease Portfolio
With occupancy costs ranking among the second or third largest expense items for most businesses today, the astute management of a lease portfolio — by professionals truly focused on it — must be considered a critical part of any business plan. Do you have best-in-class lease administration software and processes? Are you keeping up with all the location documents and agreements that need to be managed on a real-time basis? Do you have confidence that you will not miss a single critical date? Do you have simple mechanisms to manage your lease portfolio payables and receivables? Are you conducting thorough lease compliance and reconciliation audits to avoid and recover unwarranted charges on your CAM and other operating expenses? Are you ready for the new FASB capital lease reporting requirements?
SRS’ Lease Administration Platform
SRS Lease Administration specialists can help you significantly reduce costs, while potentially sparing you some expensive mistakes. We can supplement your current lease program — or completely replace it. Either way, you get:
- Thorough inventory of your property portfolio, so you can identify cost savings that have gone unnoticed
- Real-time information about every lease, including key trigger dates when decisions are needed and where missing an important date can be disastrous
- New business processes — software-neutral systems that provide complete control of all your leases going forward
- A strategic overview of your portfolio — with aggregated lease details, including terms, conditions, and overall financial impact
- Assured compliance with all regulatory rules in a timely and accurate manner
- Dedicated resources — We can assign you permanent staff members, whose job is to function as an extension of your team
- With our people managing your portfolio, costs are reduced, savings are accrued, mistakes are prevented, and regulations are complied with. You get a level of expertise you are unlikely to have — or be able to achieve — in-house.
From Cost to Return on Investment?
- By returning an average of $1.50 to its clients for every $1 paid in fees, SRS’ lease administration professionals provide extraordinary value and peace of mind. Collectively, the group manages tens of thousands of agreements for more than 70 clients.