Retail Leasing That Lands Key Tenants and Optimizes Your Tenant Mix
With urban and primary market shopping centers jockeying to position themselves to attract the biggest brands and suburban and secondary market centers repositioning themselves to fill available space, the competition to land great tenants and the skill to close a deal with them takes a specialist. How do you tell your shopping center’s story to best position it amongst the competition? When is it time to rebrand, re-tenant or redevelop? What does it take to land the brands that are catalysts to the success of a center? What are the strategic considerations for creating a merchandising mix that will result in long-term value? SRS’ retail leasing brokers encompass the knowledge, tools, and relationships you need to fill your center and maximize its value with quality tenants.
SRS’ retail leasing experts have represented landlords across every major market in the U.S. and in select global markets in more than 5,700 transactions with a value of more than $5.1 billion. We are currently leasing more than 650 listings from ground-up development projects to re-tenanting for optimum merchandising mix.
SRS’ Retail Landlord Representation Platform
Our experts utilize comprehensive local market intelligence while analyzing competitive rental rates and conducting void analyses to uniquely position your center for success. They hit the streets, hit the phones and use our marketing platform to create massive exposure for your shopping center. Our retail leasing specialists are truly landlord representatives that do more than put up a leasing sign and wait for calls. They leverage their retailer relationships, retail-only tools and specialized expertise to set your center up for success.
Highlights of our Retail Leasing Platform
- Unmatched depth of retailer relationships including more than 600 current retail clients
- Retailer void analysis to identify optimum tenants
- Best-in-class retail listing engine that delivers unmatched speed-to-market
- Syndication to third-party listing sites
- Custom, well-designed marketing packages
- Extensive and highly curated e-marketing database
- Detailed reporting on marketing activities and results
- Skilled lease negotiation refined by tens of thousands of retail transactions
- Retail market insight from North America’s largest real estate services firm exclusively focused on retail
- Guarantee of Value