Rick Ikeler, CCIM, CPM ®
Senior Vice President
Rick joined SRS Real Estate Partners in September 2000 and specializes in Portfolio Disposition and Investment Sales. From 2000 – 2013, Rick was the Master Broker for CVS Caremark, Inc. handling their disposition portfolio and currently represents Walgreens handling a portion of their disposition and lease renewal portfolio. In addition, he provides Tenant Representation services for CATO, Planet Fitness and Knockouts.
Since joining SRS Real Estate Partners, Rick has completed over 1,500 transactions saving his clients more than $675 million with over 225 sales transactions valued at approximately $127 million. Rick has successfully negotiated transactions in excess of 14 million square feet of retail space in the past 20 years.
- Dallas Business Journal “Heavy Hitter”: 2012
- D CEO Magazine Power Broker: 2012
- CoStar Power Broker: 2007-2014, 2020
- SRS Top Producer: 2002-2007, 2009, 2012 in recognition of his achievements on behalf of his disposition clients
- SRS Top Achiever: 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019
- SRS President’s Award: 2005
- University of Texas: Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance
- Institute of Real Estate Management: Certified Property Manager (CPM®)
- CCIM Institute: Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Rick is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, CCIM Institute, Institute of Real Estate Management and North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors.
- CVS Caremark Inc. – Disposition of over 1,200 surplus properties
- Staples – Lease Renewal Negotiations
- Planet Fitness – Tenant Representation
- Knockouts – Tenant Representation
- CATO/Versona/It’s Fashion – Tenant Representation
- Champions School of Real Estate – Tenant Representation
- Shopko – Disposition
- Walgreens – Disposition & Lease Renewal Negotiations
- Princess Beauty – Tenant Representation