Molly joined SRS Real Estate Partners in 2015. Molly has a diverse background including her work within the industry and education, and she focuses on tenant and landlord representation alongside the Denver team. Molly’s experience includes bringing CB2’s flagship store to the Denver market, a 10,454 SF store to St. Paul Collection in Cherry Creek North. Molly has also recently secured 11,000 SF of new deals at Orchard Park Place.
Molly is very involved in her local Boulder community and is the Foothill Elementary Garden to Table program coordinator for the Growe Foundation, which uses school gardens and the Garden to Table program to educate kids about healthy eating and caring for the environment. She also enjoys spending time with her two daughters and son, seeing family and friends, doing yoga, reading, and traveling.
• Commercial Boulder Brokers
• University of Wisconsin - Madison – Bachelor’s Degree in History & Women’s Studies
• Georgia State University – Master’s in Special Education
• CB2 – Tenant Representation
• Snooze, The Kitchen Next Door, Sugarfire BBQ – Landlord Representation
• DMV – Landlord Representation