Lily H. Heimburger
Lily joined SRS Real Estate Partners in 2010 as a Senior Associate and has 15 years of retail real estate experience. Lily specializes in landlord representation, predominantly pre-leasing new developments and intown redevelopments. She is currently working on several exciting projects in Midtown, including Coda at Tech Square for Portman Holdings, Hanover West Peachtree and Modera Midtown. Lily's team has recently been awarded the Star Metals project in West Midtown.
Lily worked with Paces Properties on Krog Street Market in Inman Park, a redevelopment of the Atlanta Stoveworks. During this three year venture, she gained expertise with local chef driven restaurants. She currently handles Asana Partners portfolio, which includes iconic in-town Atlanta centers like Plaza on Ponce.
Prior to joining SRS, Lily was a leasing representative with The Sembler Company where she specialized in retail leasing for existing developments, both third party and Sembler owned, and pre-leasing of new developments. She worked on such developments as: Edgewood Retail District, Midtown Place, Lindbergh Plaza, Park Place, Perimeter Place, The Prado, and Deerfield Place.
- 2017 Million Dollar Club - Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2016 Million Dollar Club - Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2015 Million Dollar Club - Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2014 Million Dollar Club - Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Top Ten Retail Producer (7th)
- 2013 Million Dollar Club - Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2012 Million Dollar Club - Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2013 CoStar Group Power Broker (Top Leasing Retail)
- 2012 CoStar Group Power Broker (Top Leasing Retail)
- Appalachian State University - BSBA, Marketing and International Business
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Leasing I Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers University of Shopping Centers, School of Leasing
Lily is a licensed salesperson in the state of Georgia and Tennessee. She is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and was the chair of the Southeast ICSC Program Planning Committee in 2014. She was a founding board member of Kate's Club, a non-profit organization focused on grieving children. She is also a member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors.
- Atlantic Realty Partners
- Barnhart Guess Properties
- Core Property Capital
- Cypress Equities
- Fairway Investments
- Hanover Company
- JLB Partners
- Mill Creek Residential
- Paces Properties
- Portman Holdings