Lily H. Heimburger
Senior Vice President
Lily joined SRS Real Estate Partners in 2010 as a Senior Associate and has over 17 years of retail real estate experience. Lily specializes in landlord representation, predominantly remerchandising intown developments, leasing redevelopments and pre-leasing new developments. She is currently finishing up the Collective at Coda Tech Square with Portman Holdings at 4th and Spring St in Midtown. Lily’s team is also working on the Star Metals district in West Midtown.
Lily worked with Paces Properties on Krog Street Market in Inman Park from inception, a redevelopment of the Atlanta Stoveworks. During this four year venture, she gained expertise with local chef driven restaurants. She currently handles Asana Partners portfolio, which includes iconic in-town Atlanta centers like Plaza on Ponce, Midtown Promenade and Morningside Village.
Prior to joining SRS, Lily was a leasing representative with The Sembler Company where she specialized in retail leasing for existing developments, both third party and Sembler owned, and pre-leasing of new developments. She worked on such developments as: Edgewood Retail District, Midtown Place, Lindbergh Plaza, Park Place, Perimeter Place, and The Prado.
• 2012 – 2019 Million Dollar Club – Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
• 2014 Million Dollar Club – Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Top Ten Retail Producer (7th)
• 2017 CoStar Group Power Broker (Top Leasing Retail)
• 2013 CoStar Group Power Broker (Top Leasing Retail)
• 2012 CoStar Group Power Broker (Top Leasing Retail)
• Appalachian State University – BSBA, Marketing and International Business
• International Council of Shopping Centers – Leasing I Institute
• International Council of Shopping Centers University of Shopping Centers, School of Leasing
Lily is a licensed salesperson in the state of Georgia and Tennessee. She is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and was the chair of the Southeast ICSC Program Planning Committee in 2014. She was a founding board member of Kate’s Club, a non-profit organization focused on grieving children. She is also a member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors.
• Atlantic Realty Partners
• Barnhart Guess Properties
• Core Property Capital
• Cypress Equities
• Fairway Investments
• The Hanover Company
• JLB Partners
• Mill Creek Residential
• Paces Properties
• Portman Holdings