Justin Gregory is a Vice President of Commercial Real Estate Brokerage at SRS Real Estate Partners, alongside teammate Patrick McGlinchey. Justin currently holds a transaction value in excess of $88,700,000 across 111 transactions and has received honors including CoStar “Power Broker” (Q1 2021) and three separate categories in 2019’s Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers “Heavy Hitter” (Small Shop, Retail, and Young Broker).
Entitlement: Previously spending three years at a Denver-based land brokerage, he is one of few brokers with an in-depth understanding of entitlement processes, land use development law and zoning/municipal code.
Construction Knowledge: Prior to Trevey, Justin worked in commercial construction and his knowledge of project management, subcontractors, and general construction processes has proven invaluable to his clients.
Buyer/Seller – Retail, Land, Industrial and Office
Landlord/Tenant – Retail, Land, Industrial and Office
Buyer/Seller – NNN Investments (Retail, Industrial, Office and Mixed-Use)
Tenant/Buyer – Superstar Carwash, Anytime Fitness, Colorado Early Colleges, Denver Pizza Company, NexGen Properties, Nekter Juice Bars, Los Dos Potrillos, uBreakiFix.
Landlord/Seller – ACP Management, ARC Trust, Collett Capital, Gen Prop Group, InvenTrust Properties, Realty1, SMARTCAP Group.
• Currently brokering one of the largest expansions in the state with Superstar carwash a national group.
• Works closely with a national preferred SBA lender on helping their small business clients purchase property across the metro utilizing his knowledge of lender, SBA, and buyer requirements to facilitate smooth closings.
• Took over the leasing of a Class A 90,000 SF office property struggling with significant vacancy and through strong marketing, responsiveness, and tenant outreach the property is now the highest occupancy office building in its submarket.
• Sought out by a national restaurant consultant group to assist their clients due to an in-depth understanding of restaurant brokerage. Assignments have ranged from multiple-location operators purchasing new locations, start-up chains/franchisees finding their first location, to strategic expansion planning focused on market gap infill.
• 1400 S Abilene St, Aurora, CO: $16,500,000 (105k SF retail)
• 321 Inverness Dr S, Englewood, CO: $10,350,000 (90k SF office)
• 12311 Pine Bluffs Way, Parker, CO: $5,100,000 (20k SF retail)
• Country Meadows Square, Parker, CO: 35,000 SF (leased entire center built on spec)
Justin attended Aurora University in Aurora, Illinois, (Marketing/Economics) followed by Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin (Economics/Communications) where he played on both school’s NCAA hockey teams. While doing so he held leadership positions as assistant captain, team captain, and earned the title of Top NCAA Student Athlete three years in a row. In his free time, he can be found at the rink playing hockey or at the gym working on his strength and conditioning.