Senior Vice President
Blake Hunter joined SRS Real Estate Partners in 2006. He is responsible for representing retail and restaurant clients throughout the Central Florida area.
Blake Hunter has assisted numerous retailers and restaurant clients from the strategic planning phase, through the due diligence process, and finally to sale/lease negotiations. Blake Hunter has also represented clients in commercial land transactions. He represents several national tenants in site acquisition throughout Tampa and Orlando.
Blake has successfully negotiated over $250 million dollars in transactions while at SRS for clients such as 7-Eleven, FedEx Kinko’s, Hand and Stone Massage Spa, Save-A-Lot, Sunoco, Texas Roadhouse, Verizon Wireless and more. He is also the recent recipient of the SRS "Rising Star" award for his remarkable accomplishments thus far in the commercial real estate spectrum.
- SRS Real Estate Partners Rising Star Award 2008
- Florida State University - Bachelor of Science - Real Estate & Finance
Blake is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and the Florida State Alumni Association.
- Retail Clients - BankUnited, Hand & Stone Massage & Facial Spa, Pacific Dental, Salon Lofts, Title Boxing Club, Verizon Wireless
- Restaurant Clients - Culver's, Golden Corral, Houligan's, Noodles & Company, Peach Valley Cafe, Red Mango, Inc., RedBrick Pizza, Stonewood Grill & Tavern, Texas Roadhouse
- Disposition Clients - 7-Eleven, Inc., NNW LLC, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery