Senior Vice President
Adrienne Crawford joined SRS Real Estate Partners in 2008 and has over 12 years of experience in leasing, tenant representation, mapping and marketing.
Adrienne works with Landlords on the strategic redevelopment and re-positioning of assets as well as new developments. She is working on several exciting new developments/redevelopments including The Village at Waterside, Arbor Square and Atlantic Station. She excels at creating the desired tenant mix, conducting void analyses and then executing a call program. She is responsible for overseeing technology, landlord reporting and other organizational components for the team.
Adrienne has been active in the retail real estate industry since 2004. She began her career as a GIS Specialist with The Shopping Center Group, where she concentrated on mapping and marketing. Adrienne was a Partner at Catalyst Retail Group. She developed a landlord leasing division and represented Starbucks with their expansion in Georgia.
- 2016 Million Dollar Club – Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2015 Million Dollar Club – Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2014 Million Dollar Club – Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2013 Million Dollar Club – Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2013 CoStar Group Power Broker (Top Leasing Retail)
- 2012 CoStar Group Power Broker (Top Leasing Retail)
- 2011 CoStar Group Power Broker ( Top Leasing Retail)
- 2009 John T. Riordan Professional Scholarship
- University of Georgia – BBBA, Management Information Systems
- International Council of Shopping Centers – Leasing II Institute and University of Shopping Centers, School of Leasing
Adrienne is a licensed Georgia real estate broker. She is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (ACBR). She enjoys playing tennis, watching college football and spending time with her two children.
- Abernathy & Timberlake
- AM Manhattan Realty, LLC
- Bluesky Management Corp
- Cousins Properties
- Healey Weatherholtz Properties, LLC
- Halvorsen Holdings, LLC
- The Loudermilk Companies
- Mack Real Estate
- Novare Group
- Paragon Development, Inc.
- Realty Link, LLC
- Retail Properties of America, Inc.
- Taylor Mathis
- Third and Urban
- United Corners
- Wharton Realty Group