Managing a disposition strategy for an anchor client
Strategic Thinking and Efficient Processes Lead to $388M in Savings
Target sought an outside service provider to help achieve corporate strategies which included managing a disposition strategy in 43 states for former stores, out lots, and excess land parcels.
SRS was engaged, acting as an extension of Target’s real estate department, to handle disposition activities across half of the United States. SRS strategized with Target to develop a team of four master brokers covering four regions of the country and manages a team of local brokers in the markets to which it is assigned. SRS provides strategic consulting, land brokerage and portfolio disposition of land, buildings and pad site carve-outs.
Since 2003, SRS has completed more than 145 disposition transactions, saving Target more than $388 million. Through analytical valuation, SRS has enabled Target to achieve sales prices above book value on its pad site carve-outs.
- Team of four master brokers across the country
- Local brokers in assigned markets
- Strategic consulting, land brokerage & portfolio disposition
- Strategic location strategies
- MVAs on properties ranging from pad sites to SuperTarget stores
- Over 145 disposition transactions since 2003
- Savings to Target of more than $388 Million