Updated & Customized Database to Provide Greater Uniformity, Reporting & Compliance
A major manufacturer of medical supplies and devices required an updated and customized database to track additional clauses and dates with option templates for more consistent abstracted data.
SRS pinpointed database errors and provided recommendations to tailor database structure to more accurately capture specific detail allowing for greater uniformity of content throughout the database. Missing documents were identified, and a consistent process was established for abstracting data. SRS documented the lease administration processes and procedures, created client-specific reports as requested for management reporting, and hosted monthly Critical Date calls to ensure appropriate parties are apprised of all upcoming critical dates. SRS also supplied a monthly management report package and established control over compliance and regulations.
SRS provided a dedicated, single point-of-contact for customer service for questions and established a comprehensive monthly report package for management’s use in strategic portfolio planning.
- Database analysis
- Tailored database to accurately capture detail & establish uniformity of content
- Established consistent process for data abstraction
- Created client-specific reports
- Hosted monthly critical date calls
- Established control over compliance & regulations
- Single point-of-contact for customer service questions
- Comprehensive monthly report package for strategic portfolio planning