Full Lease Administration for Domestic Locations and Critical Date Management for International Locations
A global leader in the paper and packaging industry sought an outside service provider to help achieve corporate objectives which included full lease administration for domestic locations and critical date management for international locations.
Some of their concerns included nonexistent portfolio database, ineffective tracking of lease data on Excel worksheets, lacking a single point-of-contact, decentralized lease management, insufficient reporting for management, and deficient savings on landlord billings.
SRS developed and abstracted all lease data into a lease administration database custom-designed to meet client’s portfolio management needs. Validation guidelines for extraction data were established, and a single point-of-contact was provided for all lease related issues. SRS created reports specifically suited to International Paper’s management reporting requirements, integrated the Temple-Inland acquisition leases into the portfolio and performed desktop audits on landlord billings.
Through desktop audits, SRS saved the client $1.1 million from July 2007 through December 2014.
- Developed & abstracted lease data into a custom database
- Single point-of-contact for lease related issues
- Reports specifically suited to management requirements
- Integrated acquisition leases into the portfolio
- Desktop audits on landlord billings
- $1.1 million saved through desktop audits from July 2007 through December 2014