Defining a nationwide strategy for fast-food franchising company
Growth Strategy and Streamlined Processes Result in Stronger Market Share and Franchisee Growth
Redberry Franchising, the master franchisee for Burger King® in Canada, was looking for a growth strategy to understand the Canadian marketplace and potential opportunities. They needed a strategy that would work in concert with franchise recruitment for the entire country.
SRS provided market analysis with a reverse cannibalization study to show immediate opportunities. Over 500 locations were identified and ranked. SRS also created a 5 minute virtual reality site tour of each site which puts the pertinent site information in front of decision makers and allows them to make decisions in as little as 48 hours. This process had previously taken 8-12 weeks, which was causing lost site opportunities. In addition, SRS condenses pertinent information into an easy to understand infographic for potential franchisees and corporate.
SRS assisted Redberry in opening 45 new Burger King locations to date. SRS also assisted Redberry in renegotiating rents on existing locations, resulting in $1.2 million in savings.
- Growth analysis with reverse cannibalization study
- Identified and ranked potential new sites nationwide
- Created infographic to simplify data understanding on franchisee and corporate level
- Created virtual reality site tour enabling decision makers to significantly speed up process
- 31+ new stores opened since 2013
- $1.2 million in savings through rent renegotiations